It has been reported that TRAX’s Jungmo and former rhythmic gymnast Shin Soo Ji are dating. According to an entertainment industry source, they are just in the beginning stages of a relationship. Another source says that the two were seen going to a ……
Quote of the day
The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
Henry David Thoreau
- Government hits back at 'race to the bottom' claims as battle over future of City rules rages onTop Treasury official says that financial regulators can remain independent while helping free up investment and keep the City on top
- Bank of America CEO says dealmaker fees down by up to 60% in fourth quarterMoynihan said that 'pipelines are still pretty strong' but the question was whether fees would bounce back to record levels seen in 2021
- Robinhood to offer retirement accounts to users who love long-shot bets on risky assetsRobinhood will allow users to choose their own investments, or they'll guide them toward low-cost exchange-traded funds such as the iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (IVV)
- Citi on the brink of agreement to recover accidental payout to Revlon's lenders
- Former Barclays boss Bob Diamond ends Spac tie-up with crypto firm CircleThe deal gave Circle an enterprise value of $4.5bn, and was struck at a time when the crypto sector was flying high
- What Celsius Network's bankruptcy case means for other failed crypto platformsThere's a more fundamental legal question: What rights do crypto banks, brokerages or exchanges have over their customers’ coins?
- LSE's voluntary carbon market makes debut listingCarbon credits would be provided as dividends, with more funds to list in 2023
- FTX's bankruptcy triggers global squabbles over ownership and control of crypto firm's assetsLaws meant to protect customers when things go wrong — and the bankruptcy regime in particular — are deeply tied up with national boundaries, and cross-border cooperation is never a guarantee.
- Saudi prince sets sights on Credit Suisse spinoffCredit Suisse is raising $4.2bn in new stock that separately will make Saudi National Bank its largest shareholder
- The unbearable uselessness of cryptoThanks to FTX, the world may have woken up to the grim reality that the crypto ‘industry’ is nothing but a get-rich-quick lie
- Credit Suisse loses secondary-advisory executive to BairdThe rapid growth of adviser-led continuation funds has compelled growing numbers of investment banks to start secondaries businesses
- Are nontraded funds really the best place to invest?Real estate and credit investments accessible only to certain investors have performed well, but also have some important limitations
- Ex-Competition and Markets Authority boss faces conflicts ban as he takes consultancy jobGovernment body looks to mitigate risk of former regulator passing on privileged knowledge
- Blackstone stops redemptions from real estate fund as stock slidesBlackstone Real Estate Income Trust posts letter saying withdrawals requested in October exceeded limits